Win A Box Of Fine Wines
Updated: 8 Sep 2017
To celebrate the launch of Wine Auctioneer, we are offering the chance to win all of these bottles!
The lucky winner shall receive a box of wines containing one bottle of each of the following wines:
Château Bellegrave 2008 5ème Cru Classé, Pomerol, Bordeaux, France
Ridge "Lytton Springs" 2014, Sonoma County, USA
Viña Tondonia Reserva 2004, Rioja, Spain
Dalwhinnie "Moonambel" Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, Victoria, Australia
Domaine des Senechaux 2012, Chateauneuf-du-Pape Blanc, Southern Rhône, France
Krohn 2003 Vintage Port, Portugal
In order to enter the competition you must:
Register an account with Wine Auctioneer (you can do this here), AND do at least one (1) of the following:
- Like and Share our competition post on Facebook, and like our Facebook page
- Like and Retweet our competition post on Twitter, and follow our Twitter account
- Like our competition post on Instagram, and follow our Instagram account
Terms and conditions applicable to competition entry:
- The competition shall be open until 12pm (GMT) Monday 16th October 2017.
- The winner shall be chosen at random in the afternoon of Monday 16th October 2017.
- We reserve the right to amend, temporarily suspend or withdraw this competition at any time.
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide, to people strictly of legal drinking age in their country of residence.
- Wine Auctioneer shall provide delivery of this prize, free of charge to the competition winner.
- By accepting the prize the winner consents Wine Auctioneer to use their name and country for promotional purposes.
- Entrants accept all responsibility for payment of government duties and taxes as may be required for receiving this prize into their country of residence.
- This competition and promotion is governed by Scottish Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Scotland.