April Auction is now live. Auction ends on Monday 19th April. ¦ Read current information about Brexit and our COVID-19 precautions.

Henschke "Louis" Semillon 2014 Eden Valley

Lot: 001591

Henschke "Louis" Semillon 2014 Eden Valley

Winning Bid: £12

Currency Estimate

Important: Currency exchange rates are constantly changing; this feature is to be used as a guide price only. All final transactions occur in British Pounds (£).
Lot: 001591
Winery: 
Henschke
Vintage: 
2014
Region: 
Barossa Valley, Australia
Cask Ageing: 
See Lot Description
Bottled Strength: 
12%
Bottle Size: 
75cl
product Details

Henschke "Louis" Semillon 2014 Eden Valley​

Henschke are not only one of the historic wine-making families of Australia, but also one of most iconic contemporary producers of the "New World" with their "Old World" approach to wine, wine making and wine exploration.

"Louis" is a tribute to 4th Generation grower, Louis Edmund Henschke (1919-1990) and is 100% old-vine Semillon; only 5% of which is matured in seasoned French oak hogsheads for 8 months; the other 95% spends this period maturing on their lees (dead yeast cells) in steel tanks.

This bottle is in excellent condition: label & foil/wax seal intact; cork/closure secure, no leakage.

Important Notice

We would recommend viewing/close inspection prior to placing any bids. If this is not an option and you have questions beyond the offered description and images, please contact us for a more in-depth condition report. Otherwise lots will be sold as seen in the images.

Please note: Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer's discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.

Other items you may be interested in

Lot: 000478
Ridge Monte Bello 1993 Santa Cruz Mountains
Ridge Monte Bello 1993 Santa Cruz Mountains
Winning Bid:£200
(Reserve has been met)
End Date:29.01.18
Lot: 001042
Assorted White Wines 3x75cl
Assorted White Wines 3x75cl
Winning Bid:£4
End Date:29.01.18

Contact Us

Wine Auctioneer Ltd
West Building
Ruthvenfield Grove
Inveralmond Industrial Estate
Perth
United Kingdom
PH1 3FN

Tel: 01738 245576